Enjoy Clear Skin with Clear + Brilliant Laser-Based Treatments
Dr. Tatiana Khrom of Brooklyn, New York, is pleased to offer a new service in her practice known as Clear + Brilliant. This unique laser treatment is often referred to as “Baby Fraxel,” as it offers gentle skin resurfacing experience. Clear + Brilliant treatment is non-ablative, and FDA approved, and, unlike other laser treatments, it is designed to be used on all skin types and tones. Continue reading to learn more about this treatment’s benefits and post-procedure expectations!
What are the Advantages 0f Clear + Brilliant?
Dr. Tatiana Khrom knows why many patients choose Clear + Brilliant, especially when comparing them to other laser resurfacing and rejuvenation treatments. Below are just some of the benefits that our patients love:
- Little to no downtime
- No scarring
- Reduced hyperpigmentation (melasma, freckles)
- Reduced appearance of acne scarring
- Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced pore size
- Milder than chemical peels
What to Expect at Your Clear + Brilliant Procedure
First, topical numbing is applied to the skin to make the treatment painless. Then, your eyes are protected, and your skin is cleansed. The laser gently rolls on the skin, heating the upper layer of the skin’s surface. Multiple passes are made with the handpiece and the entire treatment time is typically less than one hour.
What to Expect After Your Clear + Brilliant Procedure
Below are the recommendations made by our Aesthetician team after your Clear + Brilliant treatment:
- Mild swelling and redness may remain, which may feel like a sunburn. Over-the-counter pain relief medicine can be taken to manage discomfort if necessary.
- The skin will feel rough for a few days after treatment but will smooth with time.
- Be sure to wear quality sunblock to protect the skin after Clear + Brilliant treatments.
- You can shower on the day of the procedure.
- You can gently cleanse the area with your fingertips.
- Do not use a washcloth on the skin for up to five days after the treatment.
- You can wear makeup as long as it is not rubbed or wiped on or off.
- Do not pick, wipe, or rub the treatment area for several days.
Celebrities Love Clear + Brilliant!
“I love Clear + Brilliant laser treatment, it’s a great refresher, and there’s very little downtime. It won’t make you look like a peeled tomato.” – Jennifer Aniston
“It’s as light as it gets and is non-invasive. It helps me with my crazy level 10 melasma after babies.” – Drew Barrymore
Other celebrities who love Clear + Brilliant include Hilary Duff and Debra Messing. It has also been featured in Harper Bazaar, Forbes, and Cosmopolitan magazines.
Call Our Office Today to Learn More!
If you are interested in learning more about treatment with Clear + Brilliant, call the Brooklyn, New York office at 718-521-2912 to request a consultation visit and initial evaluation with the medical aestheticians at Art of Natural Beauty by Khrom Aesthetics.