What Cobble Hill, NY patients need to know about CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting, available from Art of Natural Beauty by Khrom Dermatology & Aesthetics, is an easy and fresh way to eliminate areas of unwanted body fat. Our Brooklyn locations serve residents of Cobble Hill and other local communities.
How the CoolSculpting procedure works to eliminate unwanted fat
CoolSculpting is an FDA-cleared device, used for reducing fat without surgery. It works to permanently remove stubborn fat pockets with a unique temperature-controlled system. This groundbreaking technology, known as cryolipolysis, targets fat cells in the treatment area.
During treatment, fat cells are chilled to a predetermined temperature, which essentially freezes – and thereby kills – them. In the following weeks and months, the destroyed fat cells will be metabolized and eliminated by natural processes of the body. To date, more than a million patients around the world are enjoying shapelier, more attractive bodies without surgery, thanks to the wonders of CoolSculpting.
CoolSculpting treatment areas
This revolutionary technology can help sculpt nearly any area of the body. The ideal candidate is at, or within 30 pounds of, his or her ideal weight, but struggling with unwelcome bulges and fat pockets. CoolSculpting can treat:
- Flanks (love handles)
- Abdominal area
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
- Back (bra roll)
Watch Reducing Belly Fat With Coolsculpting Brooklyn | Dr. Khrom
music playing …
What should you expect?
The CoolSculpting procedure generally takes about an hour or two, and some patients achieve desired results from a single session. However, the exact time will vary, depending on the size of area being treated. You will likely feel coldness and pressure in the first few minutes of treatment, but these sensations fade away quickly. Patients often relax in comfort, reading, napping, or catching up on email during CoolSculpting.
After your appointment, you will be able to immediately resume regular activities. Side effects, if any, are usually quite mild and temporary. Mild inflammation, redness, or bruising may develop in the treatment area. Some patients report minor discomfort, such as numbness or a pinching sensation. These side effects should fade within about two weeks. Results develop gradually over the course of several months.
Why Choose Art of Natural Beauty?
- Both of our Brooklyn locations are equipped with the very latest CoolSculpting technology. We are the only practice to offer the updated CoolSculpting treatment in both South Brooklyn (Sheepshead Bay, Brighton Beach, Coney Island) and North Brooklyn (Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, Boerum Hill, and Brooklyn Heights).
- The latest CoolSculpting technology is faster and more precise than ever, with treatment times averaging just 35 minutes (compare that to 60 minutes with older versions of CoolSculpting)
- Our staff has graduated from Coolsculpting University
- We have performed over 1000 Coolsculpting procedures with excellent results
- Art of Natural Beauty is in close partnership with Allergan, the company behind CoolSculpting
- We use tried and true methods
- The Emmy Award-winning actress, comedienne, and mom, Debra Messing, joins the CoolSculpting movement by being the global brand ambassador